This DIY Play Set Kit is fun and easy to make with everything you need already included.
The pre-printed cotton/linen fabric is first ironed on to a fusible backing, along with the felt backing. The pieces can then be cut out and only require minimal sewing to create the 3D, free standing shapes.
These are the pieces you'll make in this kit:
- 1 house
- 1 tree
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 leaf chair
- 1 leaf bed
- 2 lilly pads
- 6 assorted flowers
- 1 cobblestone path/bridge
- 3 eggs
- 2 pixie babies
Encouraging imaginative playtime, this Play Set is a fun addition with the Pixie Play Mat.
Included in this kit:
- 1 piece of pre-printed fabric
- 1 piece of felt for backing
- 1 piece of 'Heat n Bond' which permanantly bonds the fabric and felt once ironed
- 1 downloadable photo instructions (you receive a link once purchase is complete)
Age recommendation: 3 + for play, 6+ to make with adult supervision
Care: Gentle hand wash with mild detergent. Do not scrub. Drip dry in shade.
Printed in Australia with non toxic, water based ink.
Suitable for beginner sewers. Sewing machine recommended but may be hand sewn. Children should be supervised by adults if participating in making this kit.